This is my mod of the KISS Crosshairs.
===== 0.9.2 COMPATIBLE =====
Similar to JimB0's modified by Pricelu but changes to graphics.
On screen info includes:
- Loading time
- rounds in clip
- % health
- Meters to target
- In arty, time to target
- Traverse indicator for arty and TD
In the sniper mod, you can see the enemy armor ratings
===== Change Log =====
The old cross hairs finally could not be made compliant with the 0.9.2 version of World of Tanks, so I have created this version which closely resembles the old version.
This version can only be configured in the res_mods/x.x.x/gui/scaleform/MS.xml file. It can be understood relatively easy and adjustments made. The main adjustment you may want to make is for your crosshair aiming point. There are 14 different markers that can be used, or you can make your own marker. The markers are found in the res_mods/x.x.x/gui/scaleform/ms directory and are:
|Marker 1||Marker 2||Marker 3|
|Marker 4||Marker 5||Marker 6|
|Marker 7||Marker 8||Marker 9|
|Marker 10||Marker 11||Marker 12|
|Marker 13||Marker 14|
===== DISCLAIMER =====
- I make, modify, compile, these mods for my own personal in game use. They change the game interface to look like I want it to look. I place them here for others to download and use if they so desire.
- They are NOT "one size fits all" and will not please everyone. If you like them use them, if not, delete them.
- You are free to customize or modify any of them, its your interface make it like you want. But DO NOT ask me to customize them specifically for you, or ask for details on how to customize them. If you are familiar with mods and xml, you can probably figure it out. I will attempt to correct bugfixes in the mods, as soon as practical.
- Version 1 for Curse client
- Version 2, added Server Sight mod, if you want to use the Server side sight, just turn them on in Menu->Settings. You will get the prior to 8.0 seetings of arcade crosshairs AND server side crosshairs on screen at same time. Don't like it, turn it off in settings.
- Version 3, added the Traverse Indicator, think I forgot it in last update..
- Version 4 Left out important script file, now included
- Version 5 removed the Server-side mod as it is 0.8.5 incompatible
- Version085 Removed Server-Side and Traverse Indicator to ready for 0.8.5 compatibility.
- 088 updated for 0.8.8
- 810 updated for 8.10
- 90 updated for 0.9.0, added gun constraints
- 90v2 corrected off set
- 90v3 added correct arty sight
- 91 updated for 0.9.1, compatible with 0.9.0
- 92 MAJOR UPGRADE for 0.9.2. Can only configure by opening res_mods/x.x.x/gui/scaleform/MS.xml and making changes there..
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- J1mB0's Crosshair Mod
- User Interface and Sights
- 43,271 Monthly Downloads
- Aslain's XVM Mod
- Configurations, Icons, and User Interface
- 20,362 Monthly Downloads
- J1mB0's XVM Config
- Configurations, Damage Panels, Minimap, Target Markers, and User Interface
- 13,661 Monthly Downloads
- Smooth Scope Zoom (30x, 10lvl) by Artasan
- Sights and User Interface
- 12,554 Monthly Downloads
- Damage Panels, Minimap, Other, Tools, and Sights
- 11,108 Monthly Downloads