- 51 Likes
- Minimalistic, Futuristic and Effective design
- auto-configurable DAR system for Strategic mode
- dynamic speed threshold circle with loading indicator
- dynamic speed threshold circle for arcade and sniper mode
- dynamic speed threshold circles for strategic mode, with size dependable of map scale and current zoom
- old server side cross-hairs
- accurate damage indicator with 15s timer countdown
- displaying current zoom level in sniper mode
- color coded target reloading time display
- target chance to spot player in percentage and color coded distance display
- target armor in current aim
- player tank gun penetration in correct distance
- target armor arc and penetration possibility
MeltyMap's Protractor Mod features:
- Minimap enhancement
- Minimap zoom
- 445m spotting circle on MiniMap, with configurable size
- Maximum distance of drawing view box
- Gun Arc Critical Angle rulers
- Gun Constrains lines for MiniMap
- Precise vector strategic cursor for MiniMap
- Gun Direction lines for MiniMap
- Orange alert when battle timer reaches given time amount
- Effective armor calculation for all vehicles
- In-Game real-time clock
- Battle Timer position configurable
- Zoom Mod
- Multi Stage Zoom Mod
- No Scroll with defzoom lock Mod
Copy res_modsfolder from archive, paste it to Ur's gamefolder.
Overwrite existing files.
Use text editor with UTF8 coding eg. Notepad, Notepad+, AkelPad
Edit following files:
MeltyMapModSetting.xml file in Ur's game\res_mods\0.9.1\gui\scaleform folder
MeltyMapProtractorSetting.xml file in Ur's game\res_mods\0.9.1\gui\scaleform folder
avatar_input_handler.xml file in Ur's game\res_mods\0.9.1\gui folder
ZoomX.xml file in Ur's game\res_mods\0.9.1\gui folder
NoScroll.xml file in Ur's game\res_mods\0.9.1\gui folder
- Server Aim
ServerCross2.xml file in Ur's game\res_mods\0.9.1\gui\ folder
Permission to reproduce, modify; please indicate rightfully mod author.
In order to display Effective armor calculation Vehicles have to be programmed in VehicleData section of MeltyMap's Protractor Mod
configuration file, "name" must have same vehicle name as the tank icon name.
Refer to included Vehicle_Names.txt file or comments in bellow of config file.
Works correct only with Python scripts included with this mod.
Do not overwrite those files with another ones from other mods.
Update for 0.9.7
I see myself coming to the same fate that Melty did.
Now that's out of the way, I am announcing that I am taking break from WoT.
I have come to the conclusion that I am just... Not having fun anymore with gaming.
how I see game in current state:
It's an overall fun game
There is always sales
The lag is unbearable. It is just ridiculous.
I am tired of having to spend large amounts of money to get anywhere in this game
The game is extremely unbalanced, but instead of fixing it, WG is going and buying million dollar offices, and decorating it with tanks
I'm just not having fun anymore.
WG is not taking care of their game.
So, I am going to be leaving these forums.
If someone want to take care of this mod please start own topic only in just one condition: Permission to reproduce, modify; please indicate rightfully mod author MeltyMap
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|MeltyMap'sMathMod 09720150513||Release||Update 9.7||582||05/13/2015|
|MeltyMap'sMathMod 09720150501||Release||Update 9.7||7,584||05/01/2015|
|MeltyMap'sMathMod 09620150227||Release||Update 9.6||18,941||02/27/2015|
|MeltyMap'sMathMod 09620150222||Release||Update 9.6||2,622||02/22/2015|
|MeltyMap'sMathMod 0962015021701||Release||Update 9.6||7,935||02/17/2015|
|MeltyMap'sMathMod 09620150212||Release||Update 9.6||3,577||02/12/2015|
|MeltyMap'sMathMod 09531122014||Release||Update 9.5||15,514||12/31/2014|
|MeltyMap'sMathMod 09403||Release||Update 9.4||5,747||12/14/2014|
|MeltyMap'sMathMod 09402||Release||Update 9.4||12,999||11/10/2014|
|update for 9.3, new vehicles added||Release||Update 9.3||5,145||10/25/2014|
|MeltyMap'sMathMod 09303||Release||Update 9.3||11,077||09/28/2014|
|MeltyMap'sMathMod 09302||Release||Update 9.3||1,106||09/27/2014|
|MeltyMap'sMathMod 0.9.3||Release||Update 9.3||2,813||09/26/2014|
|- update for 0.9.2||Release||Update 9.2||13,232||08/08/2014|
|- update for 0.9.1||Release||Update 9.1||19,748||06/14/2014|
|update for path 9.0 SRC_files released||Release||Update 9.0||20,114||05/01/2014|
|update for path 9.0 SRC_files released||Release||Update 9.0||106||04/30/2014|
|update for path 9.0||Release||Update 9.0||1,134||04/29/2014|
|update for path 9.0||Release||Update 9.0||6,217||04/21/2014|
|update for path 9.0 SRC_files released||Release||Update 9.0||572||04/21/2014|
|update for path 8.11 SRC_files released||Release||Update 8.11||15,715||03/21/2014|
|update for path 8.11 SRC_files released||Release||Update 8.11||2,732||03/05/2014|
|update for path 8.11 SRC_files released||Release||Update 8.11||5,670||02/22/2014|
|update for path 8.10 SRC_files released||Release||Update 8.10||9,672||02/01/2014|
|update for path 8.10 all T5 and above||Release||Update 8.10||6,741||01/14/2014|
|update for path 8.10 map fixed||Release||Update 8.10||8,094||12/29/2013|
|update for path 8.9 no ms.pyc required.||Release||Update 8.9||28,971||11/01/2013|
|update for path 8.9||Release||Update 8.9||536||11/01/2013|
|Update for 0.8.7 game path||Release||Update 8.7||9,643||08/16/2013|
|meltyMap'sMathMod v0.64||Release||Update 8.6||62,424||06/26/2013|
|MeltyMapsMathMod v0.5||Release||Update 8.4||3,286||03/28/2013|
- J1mB0's Crosshair Mod
- User Interface and Sights
- 50,757 Monthly Downloads
- Aslain's XVM Mod
- Configurations, Icons, and User Interface
- 26,243 Monthly Downloads
- HR Gun Sound Mod
- 18,975 Monthly Downloads
- Smooth Scope Zoom (30x, 10lvl) by Artasan
- Sights and User Interface
- 15,882 Monthly Downloads
- J1mB0's XVM Config
- Configurations, Damage Panels, Minimap, Target Markers, and User Interface
- 13,169 Monthly Downloads