- 11 Likes
This mod was created by Millbarge, but is now in the hands of Philomathic.
Philomathic's Effects Remover removes multiple extra-effects, in order to help increase your frames per second. This mod removes things like smoke, exhaust, explosions, muzzle flash, fire, burning tanks, etc. As an added bonus, this mod removes the scopeshadow, tree sway, and the movie/video that plays when you load the game client.
Unzip to your C:\Games\World_of_Tanks\res_mods\0.8.0 folder to install
Installation Instruction(s) Video: http://youtu.be/WFCRHUT3V-c
Also, Don't forget to check out Millbarge's Daily WoT Gameplay Videos on Youtube!
- v1.02: Updated to 8.1
- v1.01: Updated to 8.0
- v1.00: Initial Release
- J1mB0's Crosshair Mod
- User Interface and Sights
- 106,097 Monthly Downloads
- Aslain's XVM Mod
- Configurations, Icons, and User Interface
- 32,257 Monthly Downloads
- J1mB0's XVM Config
- Configurations, Damage Panels, Minimap, Target Markers, and User Interface
- 31,079 Monthly Downloads
- Historical Realism Gun Sound Mod
- 21,362 Monthly Downloads
- Damage Panels, Minimap, Other, Tools, and Sights
- 17,972 Monthly Downloads