World of Tanks Monitor is a gadget for Windows 7, 8, XP and Vista.
1. Displays player's achievements. 2. Displays last 2-weeks statistics . 3. Radio-Player. 4. Pinging all the WoT clasters. 5. Connection test. 6. Banners from the World of Tanks. 7. User-defined picture instead of banners. 8. Skins 9. Check-boxes in the setting for hiding unneeded features. 10. Full localization for 7 languages: English, Russian, German, Polish, French, Czech and Hungarian.
User achievements information is updated every 15 minutes by default (can be adjusted in the translations file) and also after pressing the title with user name. You can hide the unneeded features using check-boxes from the third settings panel.
Using this gadget new players can choose a version with lowest ping for the installation. Also you can check the ping of your version before starting the game. It is very important to save your network resources when gadget is running, therefore it automatically switches to ping per minute after one minute of intensive ping. You can DblClick at the top area of the gadget in order to wake it up. Fast ping Interval can be changed in the translations file.
You are enabled to choose a skin, select your region and switch radio-channels in the settings. You are enabled to replace radio-player by banners or by your own picture.
In the "Displayed Name" field you can enter your user name or any other text. Also you can leave this field empty, enter your profile URL and save settings. In this case user name will be taken from the URL automatically. Enter the address of your gaming profile in the "Profile URL" field, you can find it here. Last 2-weeks statistics contains 3 bars with tooltips (numbers and percents): 1) Daily battles played. 2) Daily victories. 3) Daily average experience. (Daily experience / Daily battles played ) Gadget should be always on (or at least once a day), to accumulate statistics. Changing URL in the settings erases the accumulated statistics!
In the settings you can make a full test of your connection with World of Tanks servers. Click on the name of the cluster that you want to test. The test results include: 1) The amount of servers in the cluster (capacity) 2) Minimal ping for all the servers in the cluster. 3) Maximal ping for all the servers in the cluster. 4) Average ping for all the servers in the cluster. (most important parameter that indicates the quality of connection for entire cluster)
Gadget includes full-functional Radio-Player with 24 predefined radio-channels and ability to add your own channels.
In the last tab in the settings you can see the number of version that you use and if update available.
1) Problem with online users counter was fixed. 2) 7 new German radio-stations added. 3) Some fixes in the German translations. 4) The New Year tree installed.
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|WoT Monitor v3.8||Release||Update 8.10||515||12/24/2013|
|WoT Monitor v3.6||Release||Update 8.8||233||10/19/2013|
|WoT Monitor v3.5||Release||Update 8.8||511||09/26/2013|
|WoT Monitor v3.2||Release||Update 8.5||875||05/24/2013|
|WoT Monitor v3.1||Release||Update 8.4||656||04/13/2013|
|WoT Monitor v3.0||Release||Update 8.4||559||03/07/2013|
|WoT Monitor v2.9||Release||Update 8.2||1,826||01/05/2013|
|WoT Monitor v2.6||Release||Update 7.5||1,908||09/07/2012|
|WoT Monitor v2.5||Release||1,781||06/16/2012|
|WoT Monitor v2.3||Release||4,174||04/20/2012|
- J1mB0's Crosshair Mod
- User Interface and Sights
- 69,230 Monthly Downloads
- Aslain's XVM Mod
- Configurations, Icons, and User Interface
- 23,283 Monthly Downloads
- J1mB0's XVM Config
- Configurations, Damage Panels, Minimap, Target Markers, and User Interface
- 18,714 Monthly Downloads
- Historical Realism Gun Sound Mod
- 18,153 Monthly Downloads
- Damage Panels, Minimap, Other, Tools, and Sights
- 16,826 Monthly Downloads