This is a full XVM configuration designed to make efficiency colors WoW alike. Player efficiency will be colored with the World of Warcraft's default quality (rarity) ratings, like below:
Originally developed by LrdStudio, due to real life obligations was no longer able to keep it updated on a timely basis. He requested and I agreed to assume author responsibility. I will keep it current with the latest XVM changes and only make configuration changes based on community demand. Arasgrandpa
- Now includes current XVM files
- Download WoW style XVM from this page.
- Extract all downloaded files into the game folder. (Merge the res_mods folder from the zip file to your World of Tanks folder.)
- Run the game as usual.
For best results, please use the forums for this mod at http://forum.lotsastuff.info Please comment about your opinions, what would like to see or don't want to see in future releases?
- 92v5 bugfix
- 92v4 added WGR Colors to colors.xc
- 92v3 updatd for XVM 5.3.3 stable, updated config to 5.3.3 macros
- 92v2 updated to XVM 5.3.3 Build 3060, added better readme.html file
- 92 updated for 0.9.2 with latest dev version of XVM 5.3.3 dev
- 91v7 update for minimap circles and lines IAW new 5.3.2 format
- 91v6 updated to XVM 5.3.2
- 91v5 updated configs in Alternative Settings
- 91v4 bugfix for healthbar
- 91v3 updated to SVM 5.3.2-test1
- 91v2 fixed health bar issue
- 91 updated to Version 0.9.1, XVM Version 5.3.1-dev
- 90v6 updated for 5.3.0 release client
- 90v5 updated for XVM 5.3.0 test3
- 90v4 updated to XVM 5.3.0 test1
- v90v3 updated to XVM 5.2.1 test2
- v9.0 updated for 0.9.0
- v2.3.0 updated for XVM5.2.0-test1
- v2.2.0 changes to some alternative configs, none to main config
- v2.1.0 bugfix for colors.xc error, updated to 0.8.11 and XVM 5.1.0
- v2.0.0 updated for 0.8.11
- v1.9.4 updated to fix some color range errors
- Updated to XVM Build 3186, Win8 replaced EFF and Win6
- Added necessary XVM files to download
- Color rating fixes for WN8, new scale:
- Compatibility fixes for XVM 5.0.2 & WoT 8.11
- Efficiency Rating changed from WN6 to WN8. Config files with WN6 rating can be found in alternative settings folder.
- Alternative configuration with XWN Rating (2-digit version of WN)
- finalStatistic switched to battleResults (Parameters of the After Battle Screen)
- userInfo.xc added
- New vehicles added
- Now compatible with XVM version 5.0.0
- Dokan, xvm-stat and .NET Framework is not required now. Please, delete xvm-stat.exe.
- Minor visual changes in loading & tab screens.
- Experimental win chances (dynamically changes while in battle) are added to tab screen.
- Now compatible with XVM 4.1.1
- New vehicles added
- Added new alternative hit-log format: 1 line on top right corner
- Fix for archive file, there were errors on V1.8.1's files.
- Alternative settings are implemented back. (Copy your preferred setting files from Alternative Settings to "...\World of Tanks\res_mods\xvm\configs\WoW Style XVM")
- Curse installer support dropped
- New config format
- Updated for XVM 4.0
- GigaMap hotkey: Left Ctrl
- Enemy units HP left hotkey: Alt
- Support for in-game crits panel added
- Visual improvements for dead tank markers
- Other various visual & stability improvements/fixes
- Visibility update on Minimap Distance Circles
- Visibility indicators added to side panels.
- Squad Window support added.
- Player and Clan statistics are added in-game windows
- Achievements window support added however disabled due to inconsistency.
- Minor visual improvements on frag (top) panel
- Minimap Zoom Hotkey support added. It's
- After Battle Screen support parameters added
- Game Update 8.5 Support - New vehicles added.
- Loading Screen & Tab Screen simplified.
- New Minimap mod added
- Ingame Battle Clock disabled. Reason: incompatible with other major mods.
- Changes in Hit-log formatting
- Improvements in capture bar readability
- New alternative Modes: Double Line, Double Line, Without Tank Icons and Tiers, Without Minimap Addon
- Contour Icon Fixes in certain alternatives. Tint effect fixed for the usage with other vehicle icon mods.
- Increased Platoon member visibility (Color & text)
- Switched to Unicode Encoding
- New efficiency formula: WN6 in use, details can be found here: http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/2575-
- Player names included into hit-log
- Various corrections.
- New alternative version added: Non-Mirrored, Without Tank Icons, Hit-Log on Right Side
- Fixed a recurring issue about Hit-log.
- Fixed null values on player (side) panels
- Visual and content changes on player (side) panels.
- Minor fix on Loading Screen
- New alternative version with different positioned Hit-Log added. If you're using any other damage panel mods, this won't conflict with them.
- Fixed an issue about Hit-log. Damage done will be displayed correctly now with latest versions of XVM
- Minor visual fixes in loading and tab screen
- Win percentages of each player is simplified (removed overall win rate of players, only per-tank remains)
- Adaptation to game version 8.2
- Added new vehicles into the config.
- Visual improvements in Capture Bar text.
- Fix for Hit-Log positioning. Now it should be displayed correctly regardless of screen resolution. However, you should update your XVM and XVM Stat to latest stable version
- Alternative version without Hit-Log added.
- Tank names added back to Tab and Loading Screens.
- Various color corrections
- Floating damage text color changed for platoon members
- Added different floating damage text color support for player
- Added Hit-Log support and it's placed on bottom-left corner.
- Support for experimental feature added: Capture bar additional information
- Changes on Floating Damage Texts
- Various minor visual fixes
- Fixed color of dead tank icons on "alt" mode
- Fix for dead enemy textfield readability
- Added new alternative version: Non-Mirrored WoW style XVM
- Other minor visual fixes
- Now compatible with XVM 2.5.3 (Note: There's a bug on friendly vehicle tiers and it can't be disabled on version 2.5.3)
- Fixed dynamic shadow problem caused by XVM version 2.5.2
- Minor changes on some colors to increase readability
- "Without Tank Icons" alternative version changed to "Non-Mirrored & Without Tank Icons" to support custom vehicle icons.
- Version info on file structure fixed
- Win percentage for each tank added to loading & tab screens. Now it will be shown as: Player's Battle Count - Efficiency Rating - Player's Victory Percentage (Players Victory Percentage for that tank)
- Ammo rack explosions renamed to: "Ammo Rack!"
- Fixed alpha values of icons on dead tanks.
- Added 2 new alternative versions (as requested)
- Support for the Curse Client added
- Added default OTM alternative version that won't conflict with previous OTM settings if they exist.
- Minor visual fix on knocked out ally name shadows.
- Added alternative versions, preview:
- Trimmed down to only the configuration file - Nagatron
- Minor visual fix on battle loading screen.
- Colors simplified for victory percentages: They are now white and scaled in alpha values. Only for extreme ratios they are green and red now.
- Minor changes and visual fixes for players panels (right and left) on extended mode.
- Visual fix for vehicle marker shadows
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|WoW Style 9.0||Release||Update 9.0||1,012||04/16/2014|
|WoW Style 2.3||Release||Update 8.11||535||04/06/2014|
|WoW Style XVM 2.2.0||Release||Update 8.11||1,526||02/25/2014|
|WoW Style XVM 2.1.0||Release||Update 8.11||1,548||02/12/2014|
|Wow Style XVM 2.0.0||Release||Update 8.11||273||02/12/2014|
|WoW Style XVM 1.9.4||Release||Update 8.10||21||02/11/2014|
|WoW Style XVM 1.9.3||Release||Update 8.10||921||01/28/2014|
|WoW Style XVM 1.9.2||Release||Update 8.10||442||01/23/2014|
|WoW Style XVM 1.9.1||Release||Update 8.11||151||01/21/2014|
|WoW Style XVM 1.9||Release||Update 8.11||264||01/19/2014|
|WoW Style XVM 1.8.4||Release||Update 8.8||5,981||09/21/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.8.3||Release||Update 8.8||2,318||08/29/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.8.2||Release||Update 8.7||4,269||06/27/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.8.1||Beta||Update 8.6||723||06/25/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.8||Release||Update 8.6||33,574||06/21/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.7.1||Release||Update 8.5||11,192||04/25/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.7.0||Release||Update 8.4||8,298||03/11/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.7.0.B||Beta||Update 8.4||3,685||03/02/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.9||Release||Update 8.3||6,951||01/30/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.8||Release||Update 8.3||948||01/28/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.7||Release||Update 8.3||561||01/27/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.6||Release||Update 8.2||5,200||01/06/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.5||Release||Update 8.2||2,641||12/26/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.4||Release||Update 8.2||1,962||12/18/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.3||Release||Update 8.1||4,229||11/24/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.2||Release||Update 8.1||1,377||11/07/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.1||Release||Update 8.1||815||11/02/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6||Release||Update 8.1||113||11/02/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.5||Release||Update 8.0||1,543||10/14/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.4||Release||Update 8.0||7,582||08/29/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.3.1||Release||Update 7.5||7,824||08/06/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.3||Release||Update 7.5||1,264||08/03/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.2.2||Release||Update 7.5||959||07/29/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.2.1||Release||Update 7.4||1,136||07/08/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.2||Release||1,565||06/14/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.2||Release||243||06/09/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.1||Beta||527||06/06/2012|
- J1mB0's Crosshair Mod
- User Interface and Sights
- 63,297 Monthly Downloads
- Aslain's XVM Mod
- Configurations, Icons, and User Interface
- 33,913 Monthly Downloads
- J1mB0's XVM Config
- Configurations, Damage Panels, Minimap, Target Markers, and User Interface
- 19,452 Monthly Downloads
- Smooth Scope Zoom (30x, 10lvl) by Artasan
- Sights and User Interface
- 18,384 Monthly Downloads
- HR Gun Sound Mod
- 13,738 Monthly Downloads