This is a full XVM configuration designed to make efficiency colors WoW alike. Player efficiency will be colored with the World of Warcraft's default quality (rarity) ratings, like below:
Also the player names on vehicle markers (formerly OverTargetMarkers) will be colored accordingly for ease of use in the heat of the battle. Vehicle Markers contain Tier, Tank Icon, Tank Name, Health Bar, Remaining HP and Type Icon. On alternative mode: Tier, Tank Icon, Player Name, Health Bar, HP Percentage and Type Icon.
If you're new to XVM follow the steps below:
- Microsoft .NET Framework version 3.5 or further must be installed on your system.
- Libary Dokan must be installed on your system. You can download it here.
- Don't forget to restart your computer after installing them!
- Download latest stable XVM and XVM Stat versions. (Two different .zip files)
- Extract downloaded files into the game folder. (Merge the res_mods folder from the zip file to your World of Tanks folder.)
- Download WoW style XVM and add XVM.xvmconf file into World of Tanks\res_mods\[game version]\gui\flash\ or if you're using Curse Client, allow it to install it automatically.
- Start the game from xvm-stat.exe located in game directory. (You might want to create shortcut to your desktop)
If you already have XVM, follow the steps below:
- Download WoW style XVM and add or replace the XVM.xvmconf file in World of Tanks\res_mods\[game version]\gui\flash\ with the downloaded XVM.xvmconf file.
- Start the game from xvm-stat.exe
Please comment about your opinions, what would like to see or don't want to see in future releases?
You can visit our website & follow us to get the latest news:
Planned changes & updates for the upcoming versions
- Checks and Corrections for Alternative versions
- More visible platoon members
- Visibility update on Minimap Distance Circles
- Visibility indicators added to side panels.
- Squad Window support added.
- Player and Clan statistics are added in-game windows
- Achievements window support added however disabled due to inconsistency.
- Minor visual improvements on frag (top) panel
- Minimap Zoom Hotkey support added. It's
- After Battle Screen support parameters added
- Game Update 8.5 Support - New vehicles added.
- Loading Screen & Tab Screen simplified.
- New Minimap mod added
- Ingame Battle Clock disabled. Reason: incompatible with other major mods.
- Changes in Hit-log formatting
- Improvements in capture bar readability
- New alternative Modes: Double Line, Double Line, Without Tank Icons and Tiers, Without Minimap Addon
- Contour Icon Fixes in certain alternatives. Tint effect fixed for the usage with other vehicle icon mods.
- Increased Platoon member visibility (Color & text)
- Switched to Unicode Encoding
- New efficiency formula: WN6 in use, details can be found here: http://www.koreanrandom.com/forum/topic/2575-
- Player names included into hit-log
- Various corrections.
- New alternative version added: Non-Mirrored, Without Tank Icons, Hit-Log on Right Side
- Fixed a recurring issue about Hit-log.
- Fixed null values on player (side) panels
- Visual and content changes on player (side) panels.
- Minor fix on Loading Screen
- New alternative version with different positioned Hit-Log added. If you're using any other damage panel mods, this won't conflict with them.
- Fixed an issue about Hit-log. Damage done will be displayed correctly now with latest versions of XVM
- Minor visual fixes in loading and tab screen
- Win percentages of each player is simplified (removed overall win rate of players, only per-tank remains)
- Adaptation to game version 8.2
- Added new vehicles into the config.
- Visual improvements in Capture Bar text.
- Fix for Hit-Log positioning. Now it should be displayed correctly regardless of screen resolution. However, you should update your XVM and XVM Stat to latest stable version
- Alternative version without Hit-Log added.
- Tank names added back to Tab and Loading Screens.
- Various color corrections
- Floating damage text color changed for platoon members
- Added different floating damage text color support for player
- Added Hit-Log support and it's placed on bottom-left corner.
- Support for experimental feature added: Capture bar additional information
- Changes on Floating Damage Texts
- Various minor visual fixes
- Fixed color of dead tank icons on "alt" mode
- Fix for dead enemy textfield readability
- Added new alternative version: Non-Mirrored WoW style XVM
- Other minor visual fixes
- Now compatible with XVM 2.5.3 (Note: There's a bug on friendly vehicle tiers and it can't be disabled on version 2.5.3)
- Fixed dynamic shadow problem caused by XVM version 2.5.2
- Minor changes on some colors to increase readability
- "Without Tank Icons" alternative version changed to "Non-Mirrored & Without Tank Icons" to support custom vehicle icons.
- Version info on file structure fixed
- Win percentage for each tank added to loading & tab screens. Now it will be shown as: Player's Battle Count - Efficiency Rating - Player's Victory Percentage (Players Victory Percentage for that tank)
- Ammo rack explosions renamed to: "Ammo Rack!"
- Fixed alpha values of icons on dead tanks.
- Added 2 new alternative versions (as requested)
- Support for the Curse Client added
- Added default OTM alternative version that won't conflict with previous OTM settings if they exist.
- Minor visual fix on knocked out ally name shadows.
- Added alternative versions, preview:
- Trimmed down to only the configuration file - Nagatron
- Minor visual fix on battle loading screen.
- Colors simplified for victory percentages: They are now white and scaled in alpha values. Only for extreme ratios they are green and red now.
- Minor changes and visual fixes for players panels (right and left) on extended mode.
- Visual fix for vehicle marker shadows
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|WoW Style XVM 1.7.1||Release||Update 8.5||5,851||04/25/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.7.0||Release||Update 8.4||6,884||03/11/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.7.0.B||Beta||Update 8.4||3,664||03/02/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.9||Release||Update 8.3||6,850||01/30/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.8||Release||Update 8.3||924||01/28/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.7||Release||Update 8.3||549||01/27/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.6||Release||Update 8.2||5,167||01/06/2013|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.5||Release||Update 8.2||2,622||12/26/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.4||Release||Update 8.2||1,933||12/18/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.3||Release||Update 8.1||4,140||11/24/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.2||Release||Update 8.1||1,301||11/07/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6.1||Release||Update 8.1||795||11/02/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.6||Release||Update 8.1||98||11/02/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.5||Release||Update 8.0||1,469||10/14/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.4||Release||Update 8.0||7,548||08/29/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.3.1||Release||Update 7.5||7,797||08/06/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.3||Release||Update 7.5||1,243||08/03/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.2.2||Release||Update 7.5||918||07/29/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.2.1||Release||Update 7.4||1,109||07/08/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.2||Release||1,553||06/14/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.2||Release||208||06/09/2012|
|WoW Style XVM 1.1||Beta||440||06/06/2012|
- J1mB0's Crosshair Mod
- User Interface and Sights
- 96,530 Monthly Downloads
- DAR Artillery Sight
- User Interface and Sights
- 20,755 Monthly Downloads
- Grandpa's KISS Interface (XVM)
- Configurations, Icons, Minimap, Target Markers, and User Interface
- 16,985 Monthly Downloads
- Camera Zoom Mod
- Other and User Interface
- 15,868 Monthly Downloads
- Accurate Damage Indicator
- Other and User Interface
- 14,888 Monthly Downloads