Stop running into dead tanks!
I have used the White Corpse Skins for a long time, but they are a transparent image that turns just about everything white and can be harsh for the eyes.
These use the original crash template and only change the color of the brown areas. This gives them a higher resolution and detail than the other skins. But you can still see them when they are bushes of otherwise obscured.
Install into the res_mods/0.8.x/ directory.
- Version 1 for Curse client with 0.8.5 vehicles
- Version 2 updated for new vehicles introduced in 0.8.6
- Version 087 updated with new vehicles in 0.8.7
- 087v2 added LTP
- 088 udated for 0.8.8, new tank skins added, install manually for test server, backward compatible
- 088v2 bugfix for French tank name changes
- 088v3 bugfix, reported to not be installing correctly via Curse client, may be corrupt upload
- 089 updated for 0.8.9 new tanks added, compatible with 0.8.8
- 810 updated for 0.8.10, fully compatible with 0.8.9
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- J1mB0's Crosshair Mod
- User Interface and Sights
- 53,695 Monthly Downloads
- Aslain's XVM Mod
- Configurations, Icons, and User Interface
- 20,012 Monthly Downloads
- Damage Panels, Minimap, Other, Tools, and Sights
- 16,222 Monthly Downloads
- Historical Realism Gun Sound Mod
- 15,630 Monthly Downloads
- Locastan's Enhanced HD MiniMaps + config
- 9,222 Monthly Downloads