Stop running into dead tanks!
I have used the White Corpse Skins for a long time, but they are a transparent image that turns just about everything white and can be harsh for the eyes. So I have done these with a gray color and they are more subdued than the white skins.
In 0.9.1 and 0.9.2, WG introduced two lighting schemes. One is for those running Improved (HD) gaphics and one for those running Standard (SD) graphics. This means that gray skins in HD look fine, but in SD they are much lighter and almost white. So darker skins to make the light gray in SD, make the HD look very dark.
I have enclosed two separate directories here, one with skins for HD. These are light gray for Improved graphics, and off white for SD. The skins under SD are light gray in Standard graphics and dark gray in Improved graphics.
Choose your skin, the copy the vehicles directory from the zip file into the res_mods/0.x.x/ directory.
Try both and keep the one you light depending on your graphics settings.
- Version 1 for Curse client with 0.8.5 vehicles
- Version 2 updated for new vehicles introduced in 0.8.6
- Version 087 updated with new vehicles in 0.8.7
- 087v2 added LTP
- 088 udated for 0.8.8, new tank skins added, install manually for test server, backward compatible
- 088v2 bugfix for French tank name changes
- 088v3 bugfix, reported to not be installing correctly via Curse client, may be corrupt upload
- 089 updated for 0.8.9 new tanks added, compatible with 0.8.8
- 810 updated for 0.8.10, fully compatible with 0.8.9
- Added MK VIc gift tank
- Updated for 9.0, new tanks, new HD skins, compatible with 0.8.11
- 90v2 Updated for 9.0, skin size reduced for faster loading
- 90v3 lighter gray, after playing in HD for awhile, they were too dark
- 91 updated with bugfix for some 0.9.1 skins
- 92 added options for graphics type being used
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
- J1mB0's Crosshair Mod
- User Interface and Sights
- 30,982 Monthly Downloads
- Aslain's XVM Mod
- Configurations, Icons, and User Interface
- 14,359 Monthly Downloads
- Damage Panels, Minimap, Other, Tools, and Sights
- 11,146 Monthly Downloads
- J1mB0's XVM Config
- Configurations, Damage Panels, Minimap, Target Markers, and User Interface
- 8,865 Monthly Downloads
- Smooth Scope Zoom (30x, 10lvl) by Artasan
- Sights and User Interface
- 7,733 Monthly Downloads