GalaxyMeter aims to be a comprehensive meter that will track all sources of damage, healing, interrupts, dispels and player deaths.
I am working on getting new screenshots for the new UI, the ones above are from the OLD VERSION
- New UI!
- Confirmation dialogs for Report and Clear
- Interface Menu integration
- Window Interface integration
- Scroll bar!!!
- Player Damage Done/Taken
- Mob Damage Done/Taken
- Healing Done by Players
- Overhealing Done by Players
- Player Healing Received
- Per-player spell breakdowns
- Spell details
- Report to any custom channel
- Configuration Options
- Per-cast Interrupt timeline, see who hit interrupts when on a Mob on a cast-per-cast basis.
- Multiple Windows
- New screenshots with the updated UI
- Overall report
- Toggle the window by selecting it in the Interface menu (lower left hand menu). You may also pin it to your bottom bar.
- Left-clicking on a menu bar in the main window brings you to that specific menu, for example clicking Player Damage Done -> Humera will show you which damaging spells I used. From there clicking on the totals bar (top) or an individual spell will show you details about the spell.
- Right-click to navigate up one menu.
- Click the arrow to the left of the timer to pull up logs for past fights
- Old UI Still Showing - The screenshots on Curse are from an older version.
- Timer Never Stops - This is most likely due to a player having a pet out, I will try to come up with a workaround.
- Action Bars, Boss Encounters, and Buffs and Debuffs
- 6,471 Monthly Downloads
- Auction and Economy, Crafting, and Bags, Bank and Inventory
- 4,445 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Artwork and Decoration, Buffs and Debuffs, Class Specific, and Unit Frames
- 4,062 Monthly Downloads
- Combat, Damage Dealer, Healer, Tank, and Boss Encounters
- 2,840 Monthly Downloads
- Gorynych Reborn
- Artwork and Decoration, Quests and Leveling, Tooltip, Unit Frames, and Plugins
- 2,659 Monthly Downloads