Movable Frames is a simple U.I. unlocker that allows you to move, scale and hide elements of the UI where you please.
Type /mf to bring up the menu, check the items you wish to move or scale and once they're set, uncheck them. If you want them hidden, just check the hide button.
The addon also features a Grid to help with addon alignment (Press ESC to close the grid) as well as saved profiles to bring up settings of different characters.
- Action Bar
- Left Bar
- Right Bar
- Dash Popout
- Datachron Toggle
- Experience Bar
- Hazards/Breath Bar
- HUD Alerts
- Interface Menu
- Inventory Bag
- Loot Notification Window
- MiniMap (Hide and Lock)
- Mount Popout
- Quest Tracker
- Recall Frame
- Recall Menu
- Resource Frame
- Sprint Meter
- Art Assets
- Unit/Target/Focus Frames (Hide and Lock)
- Zone Map
Some of the addons such as the Action Bar is hidden via the HUD Options, there is a quick link to those via the Movable Frames Options Window (Action Bar is labeled as Skill bar in HUD Options).
Version 1.0 is released
Profiles now only save if you click the save button in the MF Window.
- Removed the Dash frame since it's now incorporated into the Sprint Frame
- Hud Options button now correctly opens the new Interface Options Window
- Fixed the Recall frame and Menu move borders.
- Sort of fixed the double recall frame. If it does creep up do a /reloadui and see if that makes it go away. (Something in the API keeps calling it).
|File Name||Release Type||Game Version||Downloads||Date|
|Movable Frames 1.11||Release||API 9||7,541||11/13/2014|
- Vortex Meter
- 8,953 Monthly Downloads
- Combat, Damage Dealer, Healer, Tank, and Boss Encounters
- 6,168 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Artwork and Decoration, Buffs and Debuffs, Class Specific, and Unit Frames
- 3,180 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Artwork and Decoration, Buffs and Debuffs, and Unit Frames
- 2,973 Monthly Downloads
- Damage Dealer, Tank, Unit Frames, Combat, and Boss Encounters
- 2,949 Monthly Downloads