What is QuickDialog?
QuickDialog provides keybinding for selecting options in the dialog window. It currently allows binding of the first option to 1 or F, and will allow binding of the first option to any key in the near future.
Default bindings - Dialog options are bound by default to hotkeys 1-9 and numbers 1-9 on the number pad.
Custom first-option binding - You can toggle between the hotkey binding for the first option by typing /qd.
/qd - Toggles between 1 and F as the hotkey for choosing the first option.
- AMP Finder
- Tooltip, Class Specific, and Miscellaneous
- 87,732 Monthly Downloads
- Boss Encounters, Healer, Tank, and Damage Dealer
- 59,857 Monthly Downloads
- Auction and Economy, Chat, Communication, and Mail, and Bags, Bank and Inventory
- 57,218 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Boss Encounters, and Buffs and Debuffs
- 54,812 Monthly Downloads
- Damage Dealer, Tank, Unit Frames, Combat, and Boss Encounters
- 51,008 Monthly Downloads