What is QuickDialog?
QuickDialog provides keybinding for selecting options in the dialog window. It currently allows binding of the first option to 1 or F, and will allow binding of the first option to any key in the near future.
Default bindings - Dialog options are bound by default to hotkeys 1-9 and numbers 1-9 on the number pad.
Custom first-option binding - You can toggle between the hotkey binding for the first option by typing /qd.
/qd - Toggles between 1 and F as the hotkey for choosing the first option.
- Buffs and Debuffs, Artwork and Decoration, and Unit Frames
- 251,962 Monthly Downloads
- AMP Finder
- Tooltip, Class Specific, and Miscellaneous
- 233,519 Monthly Downloads
- Auction and Economy and Bags, Bank and Inventory
- 153,455 Monthly Downloads
- Auction and Economy, Chat, Communication, and Mail, and Bags, Bank and Inventory
- 150,902 Monthly Downloads
- Quests and Leveling and Miscellaneous
- 129,198 Monthly Downloads