What is QuickDialog?
QuickDialog provides keybinding for selecting options in the dialog window. It currently allows binding of the first option to 1 or F, and will allow binding of the first option to any key in the near future.
Default bindings - Dialog options are bound by default to hotkeys 1-9 and numbers 1-9 on the number pad.
Custom first-option binding - You can toggle between the hotkey binding for the first option by typing /qd.
/qd - Toggles between 1 and F as the hotkey for choosing the first option.
- Action Bars, Boss Encounters, and Buffs and Debuffs
- 6,427 Monthly Downloads
- Auction and Economy, Crafting, and Bags, Bank and Inventory
- 4,511 Monthly Downloads
- Action Bars, Artwork and Decoration, Buffs and Debuffs, Class Specific, and Unit Frames
- 3,889 Monthly Downloads
- Combat, Damage Dealer, Healer, Tank, and Boss Encounters
- 2,816 Monthly Downloads
- Gorynych Reborn
- Artwork and Decoration, Quests and Leveling, Tooltip, Unit Frames, and Plugins
- 2,588 Monthly Downloads