Regional Manager, Midwest
Curse seeks an Midwest Sales Manager to drive territory revenue in the endemic and non-endemic games marketplace. Â The Sales Manager will be a vital contributor to the the Midwest sales territory, dedicated to driving long term success. The ideal candidate is an experienced and proven sales professional with a robust network of clients. Weâ€™re looking for someone who can make a significant impact on day one by having the ability to build, negotiate, and close large, complex ad deals. You must have the skills to lead, motivate, and gain the respect of clients and your team. Â We've recently leveled up by becoming part of Twitch, the world's leading social video platform and community for gamers. We are all really excited to see how we can bring Curse services into the Twitch network, and provide an unparalleled experience to both Curse and Twitch users.
- Build Midwest Regional territory, generate and grow monthly revenue with agencies and client direct advertisers.
- Negotiate advertising agreements. Seek out and develop strategic relationships with decision-makers and work with clients and their ad agencies to develop custom media programs to suit their specific needs.
- Continue optimizing and maximizing existing partners. Expand sales within existing clients, identify prospects, qualify opportunities, and follow up on leads.
- Proactively communicate account and sales information to management and other team members through regular reports.
- Communicate directly with internal Ad Operations and Account Managers to optimize ad campaign implementation and efficiency.
- Engage Marketing, Product Developers, and Ad Ops to craft the most effective proposals to satisfy RFP requirements.
- Min. 5+ years of digital media sales experience; multi-media sales experience a plus
- Solid understanding of interactive advertising, ad types, tracking, optimization, etc.
- Proven results within the Midwest region in online media sales and/or online business development environments, gaming or associated genre a plus.
- Knowledge of ad-related issues and creative approaches to digital RFPs.
- Strong selling and closing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Existing relationships with agencies and direct advertisers.
- Highly motivated and accustomed to delivering results and meeting quotas.
- Experience in managing and forecasting a sales pipeline.
- BA/BS degree
- Ad agency experience
- A deep love and understanding of video games and the marketplace
- Familiarity with Curse and our products
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Curse. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. #LI-MS1