The Curse MCN Team provides technology and services for YouTube content creators. As a UX Designer, you will be an integral part of product development, and collaborate with others in key decisions around product needs. We value experience building responsive web applications as well as having a sense for design and UX. This position will attack unique problems from all angles, while advocating for best user experience and improving look and feel of both internal and external facing products on a regular basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create deliverables -- including wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to define the user experience -- and collaborate with engineering to implement them.
- Collaborate with the business analyst to create easy to understand data visualizations for our audience.
- Lead the design, look, and feel of our web properties and emails.
- Adhere and recommend improvements to web usability and accessibility.
- Work in a team environment to create reusable style guides and establish a pattern library; disciplined use of shared assets and process documentation.
- Gather feedback on your designs and iterate accordingly to continue to provide a delightful experience.
- 3+ years of work experience as a Product Designer.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS/SASS, SVG and web animations.
- Experience with usability testing and visual design.
- Experience with templating patterns and best practices.
- Experience wireframing functional prototypes using Invision, Axure, or similar.
- Track record of creating media compelling for social -- including for YouTube, Twitter, and blogs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of browser compatibility and web standards.
- Ability to participate in multiple projects simultaneously.
- Awesome portfolio demonstrating strong visual and UX design with live examples.
- Knowledge of SEO and web performance.
- Interest in gaming.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Curse. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.